'AkUret' Evacuated Blood Collection tubes from Medikit
Each tube is made from unbreakable, medical grade plastic with a colour coded cap according to the additive inside. The cap is grooved with plastic exterior and rubber interior.
The additive confers special properties to the sampled blood making it suitable for specific laboratory tests (hematological, biochemical, immunological, etc.)
The tubes are compatible with all kinds of diagnostic systems. Shelf life of two years for plain tubes and one year for tubes with additives.
Variety: Vacuum and Non-Vacuum available in each parameter*.
Draw Volumes: 1ml, 2ml, 3ml, 4ml, 5ml, 7ml, 8ml, 9ml & 10ml**
- Tubes that promote coagulation
- Plain Tubes (With Clot Activator)
- Serum Seperation Tubes (SST)
2. Tubes that impend coagulation
- EDTA (K2 or K3)
- 3.2% Sodium Citrate_Pt (9NC)
- 3.8% Sodium Citrate_ESR Determination (4NC)
- Sodium Flouride (With K2EDTA)
- Heparin (Sodium or Lithium)
- CPDA (Used for research)*
Note: While enquiring, kindly specify variant (Vacuum or Non-vacuum)
Draw Volumes stated are general. Certain parameters may not have all the volumes mentioned above.